Wednesday, September 21, 2005

NOT DEAD blog YET :)

I know, I know it has been a while since I posted something here. I just got busy with a lot of stuffs lately. I am inking pages for Masquerade, coloring pages for the Saints, doing some tones for Kismet, will do some layouts for the Local DCkids and Sh mags.

Also finishing an image for AdEdge magazine, my deadline's friday actually, I'll show that one when I am allowed to. Yesterday,I went to ABS-CBN studio 14 for a short segment drawing on a glass. They'll tell me when It will be aired :)

I have several pages for DIGMAAN, haven't able to post them yet. What, me busy? Not really, still waiting for more things to do. I'll post Digmaan pages tomorrow. Promise.

Have a good one everybody!

4 comments:

DADICUS said...

I've infected the intire community! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait to see the stuff your talking about!

Ner P said...

nagpunta ka sa abs, di mo man lang ako tinext, sana nagkita tayo. miss na kita e , he he he

monsanto said...

DADICUS: Yeah I guess you invected me Mr. Dadicus virus hehe. I'm okay now, took a lot of antibiotics LOL!

Ner: I did test you man, Marami kang cell numbers dito sa akin, nagkamali siguro ako kaya walang sumagot makikipag meet nga sana ako iyo sa McDo! sa ating tagpuan hahahaha!

Ner P said...

he he he, sayang, pero puede na sa loop, kasi malayo na ang mc do sa abs. next time. meron pa naman kasunod yan!