Tuesday, March 23, 2010
house fire ALMOST! Thank God!
Last night our house almost burned. Thankfully my wife smelled something funny, hearing her saying something about a funny smell. I quickly looked around for a burning smell. Then we heard a pop! Our nanny saw an orange light outside their room, i realized it was fire, so I ran as fast as I could alerting everyone, luckily the hose was there at the exact location and we managed to stop the flames.It was scary. There are a lot of fire incident recently, thank god we've prevented this one. It seemed that a worker forgot to unplug a water heater, we are not sure why the heck did she left it there in the first place on top of a box and inside the box was an old cpu, that is gone now, burned badly. So please be careful guys. Never leave something like this unattended.