Tuesday, March 23, 2010

house fire ALMOST! Thank God!



Last night our house almost burned. Thankfully my wife smelled something funny, hearing her saying something about a funny smell. I quickly looked around for a burning smell. Then we heard a pop! Our nanny saw an orange light outside their room, i realized it was fire, so I ran as fast as I could alerting everyone, luckily the hose was there at the exact location and we managed to stop the flames.It was scary. There are a lot of fire incident recently, thank god we've prevented this one. It seemed that a worker forgot to unplug a water heater, we are not sure why the heck did she left it there in the first place on top of a box and inside the box was an old cpu, that is gone now, burned badly. So please be careful guys. Never leave something like this unattended.

8 comments:

mabelle said...

buti tlaga namalayan agad..grabe parin ng damage noh..hay..:( but was glad none was hurt at naprevented yung sunog..:)
sana nga mag.ingat na yung maygawa sa susunod..kasi mahirap na..:)

Catherine said...

glad no one was hurt..ingat!

Reno said...

Medyo delikado rin yung gumamit kayo ng tubig na pampatay sa apoy na kuryente ang pinanggalingan.

Mas mainam talaga kung may fire extinguisher sa bahay. Tapos dapat sa lugar na easily accessible.

Pero buti na rin na naagapan niyo.

monsanto said...

Reno: Tama ka, pero bago namin ginamit yung tubig pinapatay muna ang kuryente mula sa circuit breakers. Yung fire extinguisher yata nasa kabilang side, di nakuha agad o nakalimutan na kunin haha.

Bad nga na di nagamit yun eh.

Mark Rosario said...

Glad you and your family are all safe, Sarge. God bless always :)

Garbanjoe said...

nakakatakot talaga yan ser, mahirap masunugan. buti ayus kayo, yun lang ang damage.

Gio Paredes said...

Nakupo... delikado talaga ang sunog ngayong tag init :-(

Francis Lim said...

salamat talaga at naagapan niyo...katakot sobra....a few years back nasunog ang grocery ng pamilya namin...ubos lahat...my wife's entire dental clinic....i also lost my entire camera system...zoom lenses...Nikon SLR..tripod....ingat na mula ngayon...yes that and smoke detectors....so glad nothing more serious happened....