Friday, August 22, 2008

TRYING TO HELP THE KOMIKS INDUSTRY.

2 NEWcategories for commissions

I'm down finishing 2 last free promo art. After that I have to cut the promo short to the last 3 slots. I have 2 reserved slot for James H, so that leaves me with one with a free promo art for a friend.

A while back, I was thinking hard how to help our local comics industry get back on its track. Then I thought it needs more push, more strength will and determination. So, I decided to do something about it.

I have 2 new categories for my commissions that will focus in helping the industry.

Category #1:

I am willing to give out 20% percentage from my commission rates to give out FREE comics from Sacred Mountain Publications. That means if you request a commission from me, that will be 12 free comics for 12 potential new comic readers in Manila."

These free comics will be distributed in key locations like comic book shops, hobby stores, schools etc...

if you want to help me in this category, Place (NOBLE) to the subject of your email to me. email it to smp_letters@yahoo.com


Category #2

I am willing to do the same to help our local creators by co-producing a book that aims to introduce, promote and legitimize their work to the reading public.

If you want to help me in this category, Place (BAYAN KNIGHTS) next to the subject of your email to me. email it to smp_letters@yahoo.com


Donations and/or sponsorships are also welcome.



Please help me in realizing this dream. Rates of my commissions can be viewed below:

RATES
Image File - 8 1/2 x 11, 300 dpi
*Inked Artwork - $30 (single character)
*Colored Artwork - plus $10 (promo rate)
*For every additional character in the same page - plus $10 (promo rate)
*To get the original artwork (B&W Inked, 8 1/2 x 11)- $60 plus shipping

Image File - 11 x 17, 300 dpi
*Inked Artwork - $50 (single character)
*Colored Artwork - plus $20 (promo rate)
*For every additional character in the same page - $10 (promo rate)
*Original Artwork (Pencils) - $65 plus shipping (single character)
* Original Artwork (Inked) - $80 plus shipping (11x17, single character)
*Original Artwork plus colored file on CD - $110

Thank you,
Gilbert Monsanto

http://gammaknight.deviantart.com/gallery/
to view commissions samples.

No comments: