Monday, May 23, 2005

It's Monday again...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Unfortunately, I had to finish a deadline. So, I have here an image of DIGMAAN done 3years ago. Captain Barbell and Darna's design here and color schemes are different. Sketches on bond paper and colored using photoshop.

I am still finishing three pages of Digmaan as I type this entry, You'll probably see them within 24 hours :)

My apologies for the delay. Hey it's Monday Web Ring day again, enjoy!


Click here
for more comic book goodness!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

fingertapper1 said...

nagkamali ata ako ng address di ata to gilbertmonsanto.blogspot.com... kaya alex ross ata tong site na to... hehehe... galing! ano yan painter?

monsanto said...

Pure photoshop lang ang gamit ko dito :)

Di pa ako sanay sa Painter :)

Jonas Diego said...

Galing, Gilbert! :)

Jac said...

Whee! Wish I could paint that good in Photoshop someday :D